Heat & Frost Insulators & Allied Workers Local 17 have announced application pick up dates for their Apprenticeship Program!
Application pick up dates will be:
- June 1st (8am - 2pm) at Peoria Labor Temple, Lower Level
- June 5th - 9th (8am - 3pm) at Union Hall
- June 12th - 16th (8am - 3pm) at Union Hall
Between June 26 and June 30, 2017, you MUST have on file at the Union Office (18520 Spring Creek Dr., Tinley Park, IL 60477) the following documents:
1. Official Birth Certificate, MUST be an original with seal on it. This will be scanned and given right back to you.
2. SEALED High School Transcripts, or OFFICIAL GED Scores
3. A history of your work record, separate form needed. Not included here.
4. A Government Issued Photo I.D. to have copied
5. Two personal references with the names and addresses of both persons submitting references (form not included)
All documents must be originals; no copies will be accepted. The High School Transcripts or GED test scores must be SEALED by the school.
Completed paperwork will not be accepted at any time before June 26th or after June 30, 2017.
You must be an American citizen, or in the process of naturalization; must be able to legally work in the United States.